English Breakfast Contest - Decisive Battle for British Independence
The British Empire froze a step away from collapse. Brexit forever defeated Britain into two camps: pros and cons. The fate of the British pound hangs in the balance ....
And is this not the best time to participate in our new contest on demo accounts, held jointly with AMarkets, where we will train our GBPUSD trading skills?
In my opinion, it’s better not to think of a time. Join the great demo battle in the English Breakfast Contest!
What is the competition?
The competition is held in conjunction with AMarkets.
The essence of the English Breakfast contest is to trade only one instrument - GBPUSD. You open a demo account (via a special link below), fill out the registration form for the contest and trade - advisers, or manually, observing the restrictions described below.
10 traders with the best results will receive cash prizes and gifts from AMarkets and our website.
Will there be prizes?
Of course they will. As always in our contests, prizes are cash. They will be credited to your trading account, and you can withdraw them at any time. No tricky schemes a la "money is only for trading, it is impossible to withdraw ", all honestly.
- 1st place - $ 300
- 2nd place - $ 200
- 3rd place - $ 150
- 4th place - $ 100
- 5th place - $ 75
- from 6 to 10 place - 50 $
Also, winners who take 1st, 2nd and 3rd places will receive an exclusive gift from AMarkets: two genuine uncut two-dollar bills, which are the company's visiting card. They are quite rare in circulation, and in the financial sector it is believed that such bills promise success to their owners;
The winner, who takes 1st place, will receive the Black Bull collectible investment silver coin dedicated to the heraldry of the royal court of Great Britain. The coin contains 2 ounces of silver 999.9, denomination - 5 pounds.
To participate in the contest you need to register your contest account by September 15 (inclusive) (see conditions below). The competition itself will be held from September 16 to September 27. Those. You will have 2 weeks to trade on the competitive account. The results of the competition will be announced until October 5 (most likely, earlier).
Competition rules - read carefully!
To participate in the English Breakfast contest you need:
1. Register a personal account in AMarkets.
(If you already have a registration, log in to the account)
2. Open a demo account like MetaTrader4 through your personal account - ECN
Demo account balance must be 5000$. Platform - MT4.
ACCOUNT SHOULD BE OPEN FROM PERSONAL ACCOUNT. ACCOUNTS OPENED THROUGH MT4 WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM THE COMPETITION.
2. Indicate your full name, mailbox, number and password for the demo account by filling out the form at the link:
3. Between September 16 to September 27 make transactions on your account, observing the restrictions (see below):
- Only 1 account is accepted from one person for the contest.
- Until September 16, open positions on the competitive account prohibited.
- You can trade ONLY a pair of GBPUSD.
- The size of each order is 0.1 lots.
- By the end of the 2nd trading week (September 27) all transactions on the contest account must be closed. An open position also includes undeleted pending orders.
- It is forbidden to hold more than 1 transaction at a time.
- Each transaction must be closed with a loss or profit of at least 5 old points. You can safely more).
Example: you bought GBPUSD at the price of 1.2200. In order not to violate the rules of the competition, you must close the transaction at a price of 1.2205 and higher in case of profit, or at a price of 1.2195 or lower in case of fixing a loss. You can focus on a limit of 6-7 points in case of slippage.
In the case of sales, consider the spread!
- A participant who has completed less than 5 operations on his account during the competition, or has violated any other of the listed restrictions, is disqualified.
- An hour before the market closes on Friday (that is, from 23:00 to 23:59 by time in the TERMINAL, in the "Market Watch" window), it is possible to close previously opened transactions with profit / loss of less than 5 old points, but count on it and do not abuse it.
- I accidentally discovered the wrong lot size / wrong pair / ahead of time, etc. !! Am I expelled ???
Yes, excluded. Rules and rules.
- And what leverage to choose?
Any lot is still fixed.
- And how do I know if I participate in a competition? Will I receive a confirmation?
- Where to ask a question?
- Which pair to trade? In the market overview window, I see GBPUSD and GBPUSDb ....
You need to trade a couple GBPUSDb . If suddenly it is not in the list, right-click in the "Market Watch" window and select "Show all symbols."